All applicants who intend to enter Estonia or the Schengen Territory must provide proof that they have sufficient funds to cover the expenses of their planned stay (most recent bank statement/s).
One of the following documents will be considered as a sufficient proof of financial resources:
- Proof of employment with salary (date of issue not earlier than a month ago)
- Form 2-NDFL from company (for the last year)
- Applicant’s original Bank account statement (in any currency) (date of issue not earlier than a month ago)
- Copy of the Applicant’s credit card and ATM receipt including account balance (use-by of check date 3 days)
- Travel Cheques both in original and copy
- Applicant’s original and copy of the savings account.