- The photograph for each visa applicant full face photo.
- The photograph should not be older than six months.
- Two photograph must in colour without frame glued to the application form.
- 35 mm x 45 mm with the head centered in the frame.
- The face should cover about 70-80 percent of the photo area.
The photograph must be a full-face front view wherein the applicant is directly facing the camera
The photograph MUST be in color and have a white background. Photos with dark background, or designed background will not be accepted. All photographs should preferably have the ears exposed.
Sunglasses or other wear, which diminishes from the face, are not acceptable unless advised for medical reasons.
A photograph depicting a person wearing a traditional facemask or veil that does not permit adequate identification is not acceptable.
It is kindly advised to adhere to the above instructions. If photographs presented do not meet these requirements the application will not be processed.