Prime-time visa submission
For your convenience, effective from the 1st of August , 2016, we extend the time of documents submission & collection for a visa to Estonia Consulate until 8:00 p.m.
The appointment for document submission for tuesday or thursday can be booked via web site or by phone from 4:30 p.m. till 7:30 pm
All applicants are kindly requested to provide correct contact details.
The passport can be collected till 18:00 without registration on a first-come basis.
Please note the list of documents required:
1) Applicant receipt by appointment only
2) Supporting documents:
– the purpose of the trip (paid hotel reservation, tickets / itinerary sheet for one-day trip; copy of inviting person’s ID card / invitation; registered certificate from the Red Cross; an extract from the land register with issued not later than 1 year),
– if applicable, document confirming relationships (birth certificate), the reason of surname changes (divorce certificate/marriage registration certificate);
– if applicable, notarized consent from parents for a child to travel abroad (accompained or not);
– financial guarantee (more information can be found at Financial Guarantees section ).
3) Payment by credit card ONLY
NB! Additional services available at the time of documents submission – medical insurance, photograph service, application form filling.
- Service fee – 1300 rubles
- Visa fee – 35 euro according to the exchange rate of the Bank of Russia (in rubles).
- Insurance (the actual price of the insurance policy depends on the rate choosen)
- Photograph service – 250 rubles
- Application form filling – 250 rubles.
- Photocopy – 25 rubles/page
- Sms – 50 rubles