The visa fee for processing the short term visa type C for the citizens of Russian Federation, Ukraine, Macedonia, Bosnia, Serbia, Montenegro, Albania, Georgia, Moldova, Azerbaijan and Armenia is 35 euro.
The visa fee for processing the short term visa type C for the citizens of other countris is 60 euro.
The visa fee for processing the short term visa type C for the citizens within the age of 6 to 12 years is 35 euro.
The following Russian citizens are exceptions to pay the visa fee (according to EC-RF visa facilitation agreement):
- Close relatives — spouses, children (including adopted), parents (including custodians), grandparents and grandchildren— of citizens of the Russian Federation legally residing in the territory of Estonia;
- Members of official delegations who, following an Official invitation addressed to the Member States, the European Union or the Russian Federation, shall participate In meetings, consultations, negotiations or exchange programs as well as in events held in the territory of The Russian Federation or one of the Member States by Intergovernmental organizations;
- members of national and regional Governments and Parliaments, Constitutional Courts and Supreme Courts,;
- Pupils,Students, post-graduate students, accompanying teachers , going for study or enternship.
- Disabled persons and the person accompanying them, if necessary (be ready to present the original and copy of disability certificate );
- Persons who have presented documents proving the necessity of their travel on humanitarian grounds, including to receive urgent medical treatment and the person accompanying such person, or to attend a funeral of a close relative, or to visit a seriously ill close relative;
- Participants in youth international sports events under 26 and one person accompanying them;
- Persons participating in scientific, cultural and artistic activities including university and other exchange programs;
- Participants in official exchange programs organized by twin cities.
- Children under 6 years.
- Close relatives of employee of Embassy or Consulate of RF in Estonia in the presence of invitation from Embassy or Consulate of RF in Estonia confirming the relationship
- Visitors of close relatives burial places ( spouses, children, parents, grandparents, grandchilderen, sisters, brothers)
The following cathegories independent of citizenship are exceptions to pay the visa fee
- Children under six years;
- Pupils, students, post-graduate students and accompanying teachers who undertake trips for the purpose of study or educational training;
- Researchers travelling for the purpose of carrying out scientific research as defined in Recommendation 2005/761/EC of the European Parliament;
- Representatives of non-profit organizations aged 25 years or less participating in seminars, conferences, sports, cultural or educational events organized by non-profit organizations;
- Family members (spouses, children under 21 or dependent adult children, dependent parents) of citizens of Estonia or EU country, EEA country or the Swiss Confederation;
- Persons invited by Parliament or the Estonian Government;
- Holders of diplomatic and official duty passports.