Who can apply for visa
Visa request to Estonia can be submitted by:
•Russian citizens who have the registration in another region of Russian Federation can submit documents to visa center having temporary registration or proof of employment (copy of labour book, verified by the employer) or study in Saint Petersburg, Leningrad Region, Murmansk, Arkhangelsk, Vologda, Velikiy Novgorod, Republic of Karelia.
NB! If in internal passport there is a registration in the city not related to the North-Western region, you must provide either a temporary stay registration on its territory or the copy of labor book(certified by an enterprise), confirming the labor activity in the territory of the North-West region.
Alternative documents confirming the legality of applying for a visa through the Consulate General of Estonia in St. Petersburg may also be a certificate of marriage with a person registered on the territory of North-West region (confirmed by the document of temporary registration or a copy of the stamp in the passport), or a person who is employed on the given territory (a copy of the labour book, certified by the enterprise), and also the certificate from an educational institution located in the North-West region.
• Pskov and Pskov region residents submit documents at visa center of Estonia in Pskov.
• Foreign citizens can submit documents to visa center having registration or permit of stay in Saint Petersburg, Leningrad Region, Murmansk, Arkhangelsk, Vologda, Velikiy Novgorod, Republic of Karelia.
• Russian citizens who have the registration in another region of Russian Federation can submit documents to visa center having temporary registration or proof of employment or study in Saint Petersburg, Leningrad Region, Murmansk, Arkhangelsk, Vologda, Velikiy Novgorod, Republic of Karelia.
Each applicant must come in person at the visa application centers to provide biometric identifiers fingerprints to the union schengen visa information system (VIS).
For the Russian citizens who have already provided biometric identifiers fingerprints , documents can be submitted by:
- One of the family members with the handwritten letter and copy of documents which prove family relations: for children – birth certificate (copy and original), for spouses — marriage certificate (original and copy), certificate of change of name.
If applicant changed name, the certificate of change of name must be attached to prove relative relations.
Kindly note that according to the Consulate requirements brothers and sisters cannot apply for each other.
- Authorized representative with the letter of attorney and copy of the civil passport.
- Company representative can apply for business visa with the letter.
- Representative of agencies/companies/ institutions can apply for group (sport team, creative team etc.).
- Parents or official representative can apply for minors or incapacitated persons with proper documentation duly signed, certified along with a copy. Children under the age of 12 are exempt from providing the fingerprints. Their attendance is not required.
Kindly note that foreign citizens must apply in person.